Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Introduction to This Blog

Good morning, Happy Mansion Lovers!

Are you feeling motivated this morning? I know that I certainly am!

Everyone who has passed a stunning mansion has wondered about what it looks like inside, what the people are like to live there and how their lives would change by living in a mansion. Think of it as an advanced form of window shopping.

While many dream about mansions, many others get organized and go out and visit mansions . . . and even arrange to live in them . . . even on little money.

This blog is for those doers . . . and to help turn more window shoppers into doers.

In this blog, I will begin by reprinting entries from my popular blog, Live Better than a Billionaire on Five Dollars Extra a Day (http://livebetterthanabillionaireon5dollars.blogspot.com/) so they can be accessed more easily. I will also write special blog entries from time to time for those who are interested advanced mansion enjoying tips.

Please send me your suggestions for this blog.

May God bless you!

Donald W. Mitchell, Your Dream Concierge

Copyright 2005 Donald W. Mitchell


1 Comments:

Blogger Donald Mitchell said...

Hi, blogwriter,

What a great looking site! I think you can save me some serious time.

Thanks for stopping by.

Don

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home